Mixing & Mastering
Learn the art and science of mixing & mastering electronic music in Ableton Live.
Through years of research we have learned that there are key technical aspects to mixing a track that makes it loud, punchy and effective. In this course, we share that process giving music producers the technical skills to finish their tracks to the best possible standard.
"Really enjoyed the course. It was comprehensive and given clearly and concisely. It made me realise how much I was overlooking and not carrying out when producing and doing mix down or how important it is to carry out all those finer steps and too take time when producing and not rush the process."
Who it's for
This course was designed for artists who have been creating incredible music but are struggling with the final stages of the production process.
Get your music ready to send to labels/DJs and perform in clubs.
What you Learn
- How to use Ableton Live plugins effectively throughout the mixing and mastering process.
- Better understand EQ, frequency and how it works to create a great mix.
- How to balance the individual elements in your track
- Understand compression and how mixing engineers use it.
- How to add a new dimension to your music through effects.
- The essentials of Mastering and how it works.
Why Mastering ?
Mastering is the final part of the production process. It is important to understand for the purpose of testing your tracks out, sharing with labels and to gain a better understanding of the challenges that mastering engineers face.