This week we are giving away a free place on our 6 month Artist Development Program!! In honour of the Roland TR-606 Drum Machine, we will pick a winner on June 6th 2020, with the closing time for submissions being June 4th at midnight (GMT).
ABOUT THE ARTIST DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The Artist Development Program is a 6-month masterclass in electronic music production. In this course we explore all forms synthesis, music theory, sampling, Max For Live and many other advanced production techniques. It's designed for artists who want to get their music to a world-class level, where they feel confident in sending their music to the industry's top DJs and labels.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER?
Anyone who has 100% completed ‘How to Make Electronic Music’ is eligible to enter. Send us a piece of music you have created from scratch since starting our program. This has to be 100% you, no outside help from mixing or mastering engineers. Tracks are judged on musicality and production skills including arrangement, mix and overall quality.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR TRACK
Entering the competition is easy. We are partnering with Hello Demo for all label and competition submissions. Simply click on THIS LINK and share your track with us. If you haven’t registered with them, it takes a couple of minutes to sign up.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Applicants must have 100% completed ‘How to Make Electronic Music’, we want to make sure submissions are of a certain quality.
- The track has to be 100% your own work, with no external help.
- Submissions must be sent by midnight of my June 4th 2020 (GMT)
- All tracks must be named properly: Artist Name - Track Name
- In the track description/comments please include your full name, artist name, track name and the email address you have registered with Elevator Program
- Tracks need to be a minimum of 5 minutes in length.
- Only one track/submission per artist.
- Failure to comply with any of the above guidelines will eliminate your track from the competition.
- Winner will be announced on Elevator Program social media on June 6th at 6:06pm GMT and will be notified by email.